Event Registration and Accommodations
2017 Registration now open!
Registering for the Events Package is the best deal for those planning to fully participate in the weekend's events. The price of the Events Package is only $195/person ($185 for GWCC members), and entitles you to:
- 3 set dance workshops (Saturday am, Saturday pm, Sunday am) taught by Pádraig and Róisín McEneany
- Breakfast buffet in hotel dining room (Saturday & Sunday mornings)
- Admission to Saturday afternoon Social Hour/Session
- 1 Free drink at the Saturday Social Hour/Session
- Advance electronic copy of notes for dances from the workshops
- Advance electronic lists of Ceili dances
- Gift item
Details on how to register for the Events Package are below. Of course, if you prefer, admission to individual events will be available for purchase at the door, EXCEPT breakfast at the Atlantic Sands is only available to those registered for the Events Package.
Cost: $195/person ($185/person for GWCC members ), please pay in US Dollars
Paid registration for the Events Package must be received by October 5, 2017.
Events Cancellation & Refund Policy: Cancellation requests received by Aug 17 will be refunded and subject to a $25 per registrant service fee. Cancellation requests received Aug 18 - Sept 26 will be refunded and subject to a $60 per registrant service fee. No refunds for cancellations received after Sept 26.
The Events Package does not include accommodations. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center ($140/night/dbl). Reservations must be made by phone, please call 800-422-0600 by Wednesday, August 31** to lock in this rate. Be sure to reference the Greater Washington Ceili Club, booking ID #8197. Please remember that when making reservations, room types (including specific rooms) are treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed.
**Rooms may be available at the Atlantic Sands after 8/31, but the GWCC rate will not apply.
Lodging at the Atlantic Sands includes one parking space in their parking lot. Street parking is available for participants staying elsewhere.
- Online: Register each participant here with the Paypal shopping cart. Each participant must be registered individually - Use the drop down arrow to select Registrant Type (GWCC Member OR Regular), then add each person to the cart, indicating T-shirt size, badge name and contact information. After a participant is added, click on the "Continue Shopping" link to register the next person. Be sure to proof-read the details of your registration before you confirm your order. Paypal accepts payment via all major credit cards or your personal Paypal account.
- Postal: Print out this Events Package Registration form. Mail completed registration & payment (payable to "GWCC") to:
Greater Washington Ceili Club
Cape May Dance Weekend Registration
PO Box 1703
Silver Spring, MD 20915-1703